- Position Type:
- Salary Range:
- $0.00 Hourly
Under the direction of the engineering
Manager, this intermediate level engineering position provides portions of product design and development concept to final production within a specific engineering function, and for production support as needed and assigned by senior level engineers. We are seeking a talented key contributor who will be responsible for portions of product design, test and sustaining. The ideal candidate should be an energetic self starter with keen attention to detail with an eye to high reliability designs.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
This journeyman engineering position reports to the Engineering Manager. Although there are no positions directly reporting to this position, it will from time to time coordinate the activities of, and give guidance to less accomplished or experienced engineers or technicians in conjunction with projects.
This position will collaborate with a team of engineers and other department staff such as Quality Assurance, Production Operations and Customer Support regarding production issues, product viability and field problems.
This position is regularly assigned specific component engineering projects as part of a larger product development initiative, and will receive technical guidance from senior engineers or managers on unusual or complex problems and receive supervisory approval on projects.
Problems encountered require evaluation, selection, and adaptation or modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. The incumbent will devise new approaches to resolve design and/or production problems while independently performing assignments with instructions as to the general results expected. Success will require the use of well-developed engineering concepts gained from prior work experience and increased responsibility.
1. Responsible for development and implementation of product sub-systems by use of analysis tools, CAD software, testing and validation
2. Responsible for test fixture development for engineering and production to ensure product function and reliability.
3. Provide scheduled and interrupt based engineering support of production in order to maintain production and ensure product reliability.
• 5 years of electronics
design (primarily analog; mixed signal a plus)
• Use of circuit analysis tools (LTSpice, PSpice or similar)
• Understanding of filter design
• Understanding of design and simulation of
o System architecture
o Portable Electronics
o Discrete level design
o Power supply design
o Pulse Width Modulators
o Op-Amp circuits
o Low Power
• With respect to the above, optimization of
o Dynamic Range
o Pop & Click
o Low Power
o Control Loop
•Analog Electronics Test
o Verification of filters, designs and simulations as listed above
• B.S. Electrical Engineering
1) M.S. Electrical Engineering
2) Acoustic Test understanding
3) Use of Altium Designer (schematic and layout)
4) Visual Basic
5) HALT / HASS experience
6) Audio Circuit Design
7) Audio Precision Experience
8) Interest in audio electronics
PAY IS DOE!
To learn more
about the employer and to apply
for this position please go to http://www.campuspoint.com
or email your resume to Ross Blanchard at email@example.com